Chemistry class and moles.
This looks really interesting. Oh, to see this in person one of these days.
A little late to the Nerdfighter party, but I picked up this copy of TFiOS at my local, used bookstore only to discover it was a first edition, first printing with John’s autograph and Hank’s Hanklerfish! Local bookstore, your wonders never cease.
That is a very early hanklerfish…
Expect much more of these!!!
These images are WAY too fun!
Anyone who has followed me for any great length of time, knows how much I hate and detest Valentine’s day.
Anyone who needs a specific day to show how much they care or love or want someone needs to have their sense of romance and passion checked. That also applies to birthdays or any other “special” day.
This picture is gorgeous. It is a creative and unique. THIS is what I would love to receive on any ordinary day with a very simple not that said something along the lines of…
“I was thinking of you and this is the result. Hope you have an amazing day!”
THAT would go SO much farther with me than a processed card, a bunch of flowers, or even chocolate.
(Please leave all the credits attached to the picture intact. The creative artist deserves that respect.)
This is amazing.
LOL This is perfection. Read it before you come at me with your pitchforks.
thousands of flowers installed in an abandoned mental asylum
Beautiful flowers in a building with a past.
My school had this week called, “I Believe” Week and one of the days was “I believe in my story.”
People wrote on these note cards starting with “If you really knew me you would know that…”
Some of these notecards said:
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was raped by my older brother everday.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that my mom is a heroin addict and it’s tearing my family apart.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I had cancer when I was 5 and people made fun of me because I was different and didn’t have hair.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was sexually harassed and abused as a child.
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I suffer from depression and I’ve attempted suicide.”
- If you really knew me, you’d know that I got into a car crash with my best friend and I held her in my arms, blood everywhere. RIP.
When people came up to read these note cards, a lot of them started crying. It made many people realize that everyone has a story and that you’re not alone.
every school should have this…
Every single school.
yo followers who go to my school (i know there out there i hear you reblogging) we should try and get our school to do this ok